This site is for enthusiasts of Product Management. Here’s a fun look at what Product Managers actually do…
THE 7 KEY TASKS of PRODUCT MANAGERS
1. Conducting Market Analysis
Assessing broad trends and market dynamics.
2. Creating Strategies & Product Roadmaps
Align product development with target segments.
3. Defining Business Cases
Quantify the product investments and ROI.
4. Leading Product Architect
Keep development team focused on product objectives.
5. Training Sales Support
Make sure sales understands features and benefits.
6. Creating Product Positioning
Establishing why target customers value your product.
7. Writing Product Specifications
Making sure the details are documented.